Save time when preparing for your first visit and make sure all your concerns are addressed!
If you’d like, Dr. Patt will contact you prior to your first visit to review your medical information and health history so that the visit can be more comprehensive and efficient and focused on the actual issues. This pre-visit phone call will take about 30 minutes. Please let us know at the time of booking your appointment or email us at [email protected] If you prefer to complete your health history in-person before your first visit, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled check-in time.
Bring with you:
- A valid photo ID.
- Your insurance card(s), both for your primary and any secondary insurance we can bill.
- Form of payment you will be using, either valid credit card, HSA card, debit card (as long as it can be run as a credit card), or check.
- A complete list of your current medications, or the medications themselves
- A list of questions or concerns you would like addressed (if not reported during pre-screen call)
Forms Requiring Signatures
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Contact /Message Preferences
- Credit Card Form (for Credit/Debit card on file)
- Membership Contract
- Financial Policies Acknowledgement