Dr. Madhavi R. Patt is a Johns Hopkins trained, board-certified internist with more than 17 years of clinical practice experience in adult medicine and preventive care. She is one of a few North American Menopause Society Certified Practitioners in Colorado.
Dr. Patt has had extensive practice experience in both internal medicine and urgent care clinics. She has also dedicated part of her professional career to improving chronic disease management and primary care. She is dedicated to her patients and if there’s a concern, she will find a solution.
Her areas of focus include:
• Memory Loss & Aging
• Cancer Screening
• Digestive Issues
• Weight Management
• Vitamins & Supplements
• Thyroid Disorders
• Preventive Cardiology
• Women’s Health
• Headache Syndromes
• Role of Genetic Screens
• Fellowship in Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD,
• Internship & Residency in Internal Medicine- Boston University
• Masters in Public Health- Columbia University, focus on environmental exposures and cancer.
• Medical School- Albany Medical College through a combined, accelerated program, graduating in 1996.
• Undergraduate- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, BS Biology, with a scholarship for women in science
• Adviser for health policy in the United States Senate 2001-2002
• Consultant to HRSA (Health Resources Services Agency), 2002
• Consultant to start up health care company, Centrient, 2007-2008.
• Co-director Quality Improvement for New York City Health & Hospitals Corporation, 2003-04.